I told the Mama Bee Does Facebook fans yesterday that Dollar Tree stores are to start accepting coupons on 8/26 but as of yesterday we didn’t have much on the details. Well, today they have added the Dollar Tree coupon policy to their site! Print the Dollar Tree coupon policy and have it with you when you do your shopping and try and remember this is new to this store so try and be patient with the employees as they learn the ropes of the new store policy. This should make for some pretty good deals on some of the stuff you can find at the Dollar Tree stores.
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
1. Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
2. Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
3. Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
4. We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
5. Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase.
6. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
7. Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
8. Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
9. Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
10. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Do you shop at the Dollar Tree? Since this is a new policy I would always have it on hand in case the cashiers aren’t really sure or up to date on what the new policy rules are.