There’s a new way to easily earn some extra cash. Jingit is a new site/app where you can earn real money instantly for watching online ads or doing check ins for select products from brands like Kraft and Elmer’s. You can also give your opinions to leading brands when you take brief surveys. As with most make money deals you have questions, right? Well I am here to help you learn about Jingit.
Is Jingit seriously legit? Yes! Jingit is real cash in real time. Jingit works with large, reputable brands like Walmart, Kraft and Elmer’s.
Are there a lot of steps to get started with Jingit? I signed up myself and it was simple to get started.I signed up then logged in with my Facebook account and made $0.64 in less than 10 minutes by watching a couple ads and answering some questions on products like S’mores (yum) and learning about products like the Elmer’s 1st Day app.
What do you need to use Jingit? You can sign in with your Facebook account or sign up online on your computer. To use the Jingit app for check ins and watching ads you’ll need an iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet.You can do the same earning on either the computer or smartphone. It’s all the same.
It sounds great and you’re ready to get started so how do you sign up?
- Click here to get started
- Once the page comes up, press the “earn now” button.
- I was sent a verification code to my text messages on my phone (you can also choose to have the code emailed or texted).
- Once the enrollment in the Jingit program has been verified you will receive an email confirmation that tells how you can collect your cash, register for the Jingit Visa Debit Card and download the Jingit mobile app so you can Jingit on the go.
- Once I had my account and downloaded the Jingit app I started watching short ads and answering questions about the brands/products. That’s it! You’re earning some cash with Jingit.
- You can access your Jingit payments at any time (no minimum payout required) by adding your cash to a Jingit Visa Debit Card (it costs $2 Jingit dollars to get a card so don’t apply for a card until you have earned at least $2 to your account). With the Jingit Debit Visa card you are limited to 3 transfers per day up to $99.99 each, with a total of 30 transfers per month. Only one of the 3 daily transfers may be less than $1. The only other way to use the Jingit cash is to use it at music.me for music. I do wish they had more ways to cash out with Jingit like for PayPal cash or Amazon codes or something but I think the card is nice since it can be used anywhere that Visa is accepted. It does take up to 3 weeks to receive your debit card by mail once you are approved for it.
I watched some ads (about s’mores and the Elmer’s 1st Day app) and answered some questions. I couldn’t do any check ins just yet but I have a trip to Walmart later this week so I’ll be doing the check ins then.
With Jingit you can earn up to $10 a week. In the 10 minutes I was using Jingit tonight I made $0.68 and if I would have been able to do some check ins I could have made even more ($0.50 and $0.25 each) depending on the product chosen for the check in.
So what are you waiting on? Sign up for Jingit so you can start earning too. I’d love to hear what you think about Jingit. You can view my complete path of sign up with Jingit with my Jingit google+ album. You can also find Jingit on twitter and like the Jingit Facebook page. Look for #Jingit for more on twitter.
Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for CollectiveBias™ and Jingit #CBias #SocialFabric