Ask anyone who knows me what I collect and they will all say shoes. I have what I feel is big feet for a woman (10) and I have a hard time finding cute shoes that are comfortable so when I find a good pair (or good deal) I can’t refuse.
JustFab is a members only online store where you can get shoes, denim or handbags all for $39.95 each with free shipping (and free returns). You can get 2 items for $39.95 (BOGO) but there is a deal at check out that can make this shoe-rrific sale even cheaper!
How to score the deals with JustFab:
- Sign up for FREE with JustFab
- Take the short style quiz so you get item suggestions that match your style.
- Go shopping! Add your 2 items to your cart.
- You get a free magazine subscription with your purchase. Click “Pick Another One” and find Entertainment Weekly, it has a value of $25. Only check out with the EW subscription.
- Click “View details” for that subscription. A form will pop up and you can see at the bottom of the form that you can submit for the $25 rebate check in place of the $25 magazine subscription (check can take up to 6-8 weeks to receive).
- Purchase your 2 items for $39.95 and submit for the $25 rebate that can make your 2 items only $14.95 with free shipping.
- Getting this offer signs you up for monthly $39.95 orders (cancel once your order has shipped) so you receive no future shipments unless you want to continue to pay $39.95/month but if you want the pair of shoes each month you’ll want the VIP membership.
I’m after some heels or boots for the fall/winter. What is your favorite style of shoes?