Do you menu plan? I have found that menu planning keeps me from over spending on the groceries, keeps us from eating the same meals all the time and expands my love for good food. Even if you just like to search out new recipes menu plan monday is a great way to find new recipes each week. Hundreds of people like me share our menus (most with recipes and/or links) over on Organizing Junkie. Here’s what’s cooking in Mama’s kitchen this week…
Menu Plan Monday
- Baked chicken legs with potatoes and green beans
- Slow cooker pork chops with baked potatoes and peas
- Homemade Pizza before basketball practice
- Double Bacon Cheeseburgers (shhh they’re vegan)
- Crock pot full of Brown Beans
What are you cooking up this week? We’d love to hear about it or you can share links to your own MPM or favorite recipes in the comments below.