We were asked what’s on your iPod? No one in my house owns an iPod but we do have iPhones. Those count right? I’m a country girl and love listening to country, bluegrass and oldies music but it’s not the only thing I listen to. What’s on my iPhone right now?
- Honky Tonk Badonkadonk- Trace Adkins
- Don’t You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia
- Turn Me On- David Guetta/ Nicki Manaj
- When I Was Your Man- Bruno Mars
- Mama’s Broken heart- Miranda Lambert
- Glass- Thompson Square
- Pour It Up- Rihanna
- Bad Case of Loving You- Robert Palmer
- You Lie- The Band Perry
- Rocky Top- Osborne Brothers (great flat footing song)
- Thrift Shop- Macklemore
- Suit & Tie- Justin Timberlake
- Pontoon- Little Big Town
- Feel This Moment- Pitbull/ Christina Aguilera
- Born on the Bayou- Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Come Together- The Beatles
Those are just a few of what I have. My music collection is pretty eclectic. It all depends on my mood most of the time. I have songs for house cleaning, songs for work outs, songs for when I’m relaxing, songs when I’m driving. I was excited that Footloose (the original) was played at a local club a few weeks ago by the dj. I can kick old school, country line dance, flat foot and drop it like it’s hot.
What do you have streaming on your phone/ flowing through your ear buds or blaring on the stereo? It’s time for me to crank up some fast moving tunes and finish my spring cleaning.